“Pay per click advertising is the key to generating instant traffic to your website.”
Developing an effective PPC campaign can be a challenge for any business, especially if you are new to PPC or if you lack the time and resources to create and maintain your PPC campaigns. At 6footsearch, our team of experts have years of experience, skill and knowledge in creating and maintaining PPC campaigns across a large number of search networks including and beyond Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Our PPC management processes are unique to all business goals, we strongly believe in fully understanding your business before we start our management processes. One of the important stages of this process is to outline and establish your business KPIs and targets which will play a major role in the successful management of your campaigns. This will enable our team to measure the effectiveness of our management processes which will form the basis of our reporting metrics and on-going management success.
What we can offer you with 6footsearch PPC Management solution:
- Competitive Analysis
- A thorough analysis of your competitors, market sector, current trends and your target audience.
- Quick PPC Audit
- For all existing PPC accounts that we take over from an in-house team or from another PPC agency, we will carry out a quick PPC audit to assess the quality of the existing campaign(s) and the amount of work that will be involved on the initial take over.
- Account Setup
- Initial setup process for new accounts or existing account migration. This will include setup of your campaigns across all search networks you wish to advertise on.
- Campaign Build
- Thorough keyword research. Campaign, adgroup and ad-copy build using PPC best practices. This will include unique campaign builds for targeting the different search networks as well as devices.
- Campaign Reporting
- Weekly/Monthly performance report to include analysis and review of performance. This will include trend analysis and MOM and WOW comparision data
- Budget Management
- Effective management of monthly or weekly budget to ensure we do not overspend/underspend whilst we endevour to achieve KPI targets.
- Campaign Monitoring
- We will monitor your competitors through monitoring tools and provide you with an insight into their keyword bidding strategies and visibility.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- A dedicated PPC expert will be available for your day to day support.
- Campaign Optimisation & Development
- Ongoing campaign optimisation and campaign development including A/B testing for creatives and landing pages, bid optimisation, new keyword generation inclusive of negatives, targeting new networks etc.